The Bajaj Auto is ranked as the world's fourth largest three and two-wheeler manufacturer. The Bajaj brand is well-known across several countries in Latin America, Africa, Middle East, South and South East Asia.
1. Core Team Members and Business functions were involved in resolving Level 1 activities of Business functions which in turn otherwise might have been utilized in other value-added activities resulting their subject matter expertise to promote Business progression.
2. Repetitive nature of queries was registered by end users due to unawareness of various portals and workflow
3. There was no support system and issue fixing mechanism for second and third shifts of operations and hence it affected the production outcome itself in case of major issue.
4. Go-to person of dedicated number was not available inside the Bajaj Work Environment
5. There was increase of number of L1 issues over the years which ideally should have been reduced due to familiarity with portals
1. BAL required SAP L1 support in cost- effective manner and Ideas to Impact’s Small-Town Model was perfectly fit for the same. We developed unique L1 Support service model as depicted in following illustration to meet customer’s needs.