The client is based out of Bangalore and one of the India’s biggest organizational entity working in the education space. This project was one of the initiatives by the client to improve Indian education system by implementing equality with learning solutions in all regional and national languages. Their product is accepted by ten Indian states governments and the national roll-out is in progress. It thus requires content creation and curation services.
1. About 6000 words were shared by the client in English, Hindi and Marathi. There were 19 different attributes were to be filled for each word, and audio of their correct pronunciation recorded.
2. E-learning videos generated by teachers were to be reviewed for suitability and appropriateness for children, and corrections to be provided. Metadata had to be mapped for all videos.
3. The SLAs were tight for all activities. E.g. the videos had to be published on the platform after all reviews within 2 hours.
4. The project duration was of six months. (Start Date: July-2017; End Date: Dec-2017)
CHALLENGES AND IDEAS TO IMPACTS SOLUTION
1. Content creation and curation was the crucial component for the launch and national rollout.
2. Client had to deal with only one partner (Ideas to Impacts) providing one-stop services in multiple languages.
3. Efficient review process and governance ensured that the partner could handle such voluminous work with consistency and predictability as per SLA required for the rollout.